Our Culinary team include some of the best chefs and celebrity guest chefs in New Zealand.
Northlands location provides a bounty of the freshest ingredients that are used to produce the gastro delights severed daily at the lodge.
This locality of produce also ensures that all meals are prepared with relatively low “food miles”.
Gourmet a la carte dining is available in the main dining room or on the verandas, courses include:
• Breakfast- a buffet of local and imported fruits, home-made muesli and cereals, yoghurts and freshly baked muffins. In addition, a hot menu featuring eggs, pancakes, crisp bacon, ham, sausages and ricotta hotcakes may be ordered.
• Lunch - A formal three-course lunch is available. Alternatively a variety of sandwiches, salads and desserts from which to choose.
• Picnics - Wonderful picnic sites abound on the property. We have three secluded beaches, several waterfalls and stands of magnificent bush. A choice of delicious picnic lunches are available.
• Pre-dinner drinks - an excellent way to meet fellow guests. Hot and cold canapes and a wide range of wines, beer and spirits are available.
• Dinner - Our dinner menu changes nightly and features local produce and seafood. The best New Zealand lamb and beef are served. Executive Chef Barry Frith oversees the culinary team. Our Pastry Chef is a master of exotic and tempting desserts.
Dinner Attire - Gentlemen are required to wear jackets during cocktails and dinner. Jackets are available to borrow.
Room service and private dining are available on request.
View our Events page, to see the latest programme of internationally acclaimed celebrity chefs and winemakers and our fabulous food and wine weekends.
Main Dining Room
Pink Beach BBQ Dinner