Our culinary team includes some of New Zealand's most talented chefs who have established Kauri Cliff's highly regarded culinary reputation.
Northland's location provides a bounty of the freshest ingredients that are used to produce the culinary delights prepared daily at Kauri Cliffs. Our spectacular location enables us to prepare meals with relatively low food miles. Gourmet à la carte dining is available in the main dining room or on the verandas, courses include:
View our Events page, to see the latest programme of internationally acclaimed celebrity chefs and winemakers and our fabulous food and wine weekends.
- Breakfast - a selection of local and imported fruits, homemade muesli and cereals, yoghurt and freshly baked muffins. In addition, a hot menu featuring eggs, pancakes, crisp bacon, ham, sausages and ricotta hotcakes may be ordered.
- Lunch - A formal three-course lunch is available. Alternatively a variety of sandwiches, salads and desserts from which to choose.
- Picnics - Wonderful picnic sites abound on the property. We have three secluded beaches, several waterfalls and a magnificentnative forest. A choice of delicious picnic lunches are available.
- Pre-dinner drinks - an excellent way to meet fellow guests. Hot and cold canapés and a wide range of wines, beer and spirits are available.
- Dinner - Our dinner menu changes nightly and features local produce and seafood. The best of New Zealand lamb and beef are served. Executive Chef Barry Frith oversees the culinary team. Our Pastry Chef is a master of exotic and tempting desserts.
Dinner Attire - Gentlemen are required to wear jackets during cocktails and dinner. Jackets are available to borrow. Accommodation tariffs include pre-dinner drinks, dinner and breakfast daily.
Room service and private dining are available on request.
Main Dining Room
Pink Beach BBQ Dinner